Four Hills Landfill
The Four Hills Landfill has been open since 1970 for disposal of municipal solid waste and recyclables from residences and businesses in the City of Nashua.
840 West Hollis Street, Nashua , NH 03062
Landfill Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM to 4 PM
Saturday 8 AM to 1 PM
*Please note that the Scale House closes 15 minutes prior to the Landfill.
An annual permit must be purchased by ALL facility users at the scalehouse. The scalehouse accepts cash, checks and credit or debit cards from MasterCharge and VISA. All scalehouse transactions must be completed by at least fifteen minutes before closing.
|Commercial (Businesses & Haulers)
||$50 / vehicle / year
|Residential Landfill Permit
||$5 / vehicle / year
|Senior Citizen Landfill Permit
Residents should bring their vehicle registration (as proof of residency) and $5 to the Landfill scalehouse, at least 30 minutes before closing, in order to purchase a permit. The fee is waived for seniors who are aged 65 and over, but they must bring in a valid license and the vehicle registration in order to obtain a valid permit.
- All businesses located in Nashua may use the facility.
- Commercial Haulers may use the facility for trash generated by Nashua businesses & residents only.
- All Commercial customers must be weighed in by 3:30 pm on weekdays and by 12:30 pm on Saturdays.
- A Commercial Permit is required for each vehicle.
- A Safety Program compliance is required of each Commercial driver – signup is at the Landfill Scalehouse.